TERMS & Information
Tuition (less deposit) is fully refundable until March 1, 2019. Tuition refund of 50% is available between March 1, 2019 and April 1, 2019. If cancellation occurs after April 1, 2019, the entire tuition will be forfeited.
If you find it necessary to transfer session dates you may do so, free of charge, up until 60 days before your original session start date. A transfer to a future season may be completed one time and any difference in tuition will be collected at the time of transfer.
Choosing to change sessions within 60 days of your program's start date is considered to be a cancellation of an existing registration.
1. We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testament as verbally inspired by God, inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human being are born with a sinful nature, and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension to Heaven, in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe in "that blessed hope," the personal premillennial and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.
10. We believe in the great commission which our Lord has given to His Church to evangelize the world, and that this evangelization is the great mission of the Church.
11. We believe that Marriage unites one man and one woman in a lifetime commitment to each other (Genesis 2:23-24; Matthew 19:4-6). Marriage provides for intimate companionship, pure sexual expression (Genesis 2:25; Ephesians 5:31-33), procreation, and reflects the relationship of Christ and the church (Genesis 1:28; Proverbs 5:15-19; 1 Corinthians 7:1-5).
12. We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between one man and one woman. We believe that any form of homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, bestiality, incest, fornication, adultery, and pornography are sinful perversions of God's gift of sex. We believe that God disapproves of and forbids any attempt to alter one's gender by surgery or appearance (Genesis 2:24; Genesis 19:5, 13; Genesis 26:8-9; Lev. 18:1-30; Romans 1:26-29; 1 Cor. 5:1; 6:9; 1 Thess. 4:1-8; Hebrews 13:4).
JH Ranch is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization whose purpose, mission, and vision are all based on Christian principles. The organization's affairs, programs, and activities are conducted in accordance with these principles as outlined in its Statement of Faith.
I have read and will abide by the Scott River Lodge/Second Wind Programs cancellation policy and conditions of application.
Scott River Lodge/Second Wind does not have staff or facilities to properly care for individuals who, in our judgment, have medical, social, behavioral, or psychological disorders. Accordingly, we reserve the right to refuse enrollment to, or send home any applicant or guest whose condition is, in our judgment, beyond our capability to provide proper care, or who in our judgment, poses an unreasonable threat to the health or safety of other guests or staff. No refunds will be made for dismissals or withdrawals during program sessions. Scott River Lodge is not responsible for any costs the guest incurs as a result of refused enrollment or being sent home early.
The Scott River Lodge is not responsible for items lost or stolen while attending a program.
I understand that pictures and videos are taken during programs and I hereby give permission for the use of such pictures and videos for the promotion of the Scott River Lodge / JH Ranch.
I understand that the JH Ranch resides in a location that is 45 minutes from a local hospital.
The undersigned does hereby discharge, acquit and covenant to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Scott River Lodge/JH Ranch/Second Wind Programs and all of its respective agents, employees, successors, predecessors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, and or liabilities by the undersigned and or the undersigned spouse, on account of any injuries, losses, and/or damages to undersigned and/or undersigned's spouse and/or property that have or may be caused or may at any time arise by reason of my participation or my spouse's participation in a JH Ranch/Second Wind sponsored program; the intent being to completely, absolutely, and finally release Scott River Lodge/JH Ranch/Second Wind Programs and its respective agents, employees, successors, predecessors and assigns from any and all liability arising wholly or partially from its operation of any of its programs or activities.
I realize and do hereby acknowledge the possible dangers inherent in programs involving outdoor activity and will strive to conduct myself in a safe manner. I assume responsibility for my own behavior and also will hold no other person, group or organization responsible in any way for any injury or harm not maliciously caused.
I grant to Scott River Lodge, its representatives and employees the right to take photographs of me and my property in connection with the above-identified subject. I authorize Scott River Lodge, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that Scott River Lodge may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
Your privacy is very important to us. We want you to participate in our online survey with complete confidence that your privacy will be respected. This privacy statement explains our online privacy practices and is effective as of June, 2010.
Information We Collect
To complete this survey, our research partner will collect information which may include personal information (such as your name or email address), transaction information (such as information from a store receipt), as well as your survey responses.
We will not use or disclose your personal information for marketing purposes. We will not, contact you unless you expressly request communication or if the contact is necessary to verify the integrity of the survey process.
Use of Your Personal Information
In general, we use all of the information we collect for: Research purposes, Fulfillment of incentives, and
Other everyday business purposes, such as customer service, survey integrity management, and Website management.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless:
The disclosure is needed for fulfillment of an incentive,
You request followup communication or otherwise expressly consent to the disclosure,
The disclosure is to a third party that performs services for us – but we forbid our service providers from using your personal information for their own purposes,
The disclosure is required by law (such as in response to a subpoena) or needed for fraud prevention, survey integrity management, enforcement of legal rights or similar purposes, or
The disclosure is in connection with a transfer of assets of our business.
Participating in this survey is voluntary. If you have any concerns about the information collection practices, please refrain from completing the survey and contact us at the address below.
We have implemented reasonable technical, physical and administrative safeguards to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access or loss.
This Website is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us may be transferred to the United States or other countries in which our businesses are located. We will use reasonable means to protect the personal data we transfer in all locations.
Privacy Statement Changes
Should we make any changes to our practices in the future, we will post an updated Privacy Statement. However, we will not apply any changes to previously collected information unless we notify you and give you an opportunity to optout.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact: